Community Support Application
Memorial Medical Center is proud to support regional organizations committed to improving the health and wellness of our region by offering volunteers, monetary contribution, and other support as needed. We do request organizations take a few minutes to fill out our Community Support Application for consideration.
Whistlestop, Book Across the Bay, Superior Vista Bike Tour, Turkey Trot the Iron River Playground, CAMBA trail system, area chambers and Big Top Chautauqua are just a few examples of organizations and events we sponsor or support throughout the year by either volunteering or providing financial support.
Each year we receive dozens of requests and while we cannot support everything, we do our best to work with organizations throughout our service area that share our mission and values.
If you are requesting support, please complete our Community Support Application. Applications are reviewed monthly and should be received at least 4-weeks in advance.
Applications that meet the majority of the following qualification will be seriously considered, but are not guaranteed funding.
- Serves our primary market area (Ashland/Bayfield/Iron counties)
- Aligns with our mission, vision and strategic objectives
- Opportunity to promote service lines, staff or overall hospital
- Focuses on improving the health and wellness of our community
- Provides positive recognition for MMC
- Supports a local nonprofit organization