Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Type: Full-Time (FTE: 1.0)
About the Job:
Memorial Medical Center is seeking applicants to join our well established independent CRNA team in Ashland, Wisconsin. Monitors and supports vital life functions, acts as the patient’s advocate while the patient is under anesthesia. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the AANA Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
- Current Wisconsin Registered Nurse license.
- Current certification or recertification from AANA Council or Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor’s certification.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS certifications.
- Advanced pharmacology knowledge.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Shift Time: Variable
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with position and experience. Comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, HSA, dental, 403(b) with employer match of 5%, PTO, wellness benefits, etc.
MMC is a regional medical center that serves patients from 7 counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. We have more than 60 full-time physicians and specialists on-staff and over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake Superior near Bayfield and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a strong community, historic charm, modern conveniences and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive lives.Apply Now