Director of Patient Experience
Type: FTE: 1.0 Full-Time
About the Job:
The Director of Patient Experience is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies that improve patient satisfaction and engagement with the healthcare organization. The Director will work with senior leadership, physicians, and staff to create a culture of excellence in customer service and patient experience. The Director will also be responsible for analyzing patient feedback and data to identify opportunities for improvement and assist with developing action plans to address those opportunities. The Director will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including patients, families, physicians, and staff. Provides support of departments in a manner which effectively supports achievement of the hospital’s mission for MMC and Hayward Area Memorial Hospital and Waters Edge Nursing Home.
- Minimum 5 years in progressively responsible roles in customer or patient experience, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration, or related discipline.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights to inform decision-making.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration, or related discipline.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing customer experience initiatives that have had a positive impact on organizational performance.
- Skilled in presenting concepts and tactics to staff and leaders in the form of training and education focused on patient perception outcomes.
- Certificate of Patient Experience Leadership or similar and/or obtaining within two years of hire.
- Certification/training in Performance Improvement tools such as Lean or Six Sigma.
Shift Time: 8- hour shifts
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with position and experience. Comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, HSA, dental, 403(b) with employer match of 5%, PTO, wellness benefits, etc.
MMC is a regional medical center that serves patients from 7 counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. We have more than 60 full-time physicians and specialists on-staff and over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake Superior near Bayfield and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a strong community, historic charm, modern conveniences and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive lives.Apply Now