Department: Staff Development
Type: Part-Time (FTE:0.4)
About the Job:
A Registered Nurse who coordinates the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all patient education activities and acts as a resource person to staﬀ members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of
- Maintains Wisconsin licensure as a Registered
- BSN preferred; advanced degree and specialty certiﬁcation is
- Has a minimum of three years of nursing practice and patient experience in a hospital based
- Demonstrates competence in management, adult learning principles, and human
- Must be able to eﬀectively communicate verbally and in writing including the ability to make eﬀective group presentations in
- Must have knowledge of computers and computer applications such as Word, Windows,
- Must be competent in maintaining the integrity and conﬁdentiality of patient
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with position and experience. Comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, HSA, dental, 403(b) with employer match of 5%, PTO, wellness benefits, etc.
MMC is a regional medical center that serves patients from 7 counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. We have more than 60 full-time physicians and specialists on-staff and over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake Superior near Bayfield and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a strong community, historic charm, modern conveniences and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive lives.Apply Now