Department: Quality & Patient Safety
Type: Full Time (FTE 1.0)
About the Job:
Hayward Area Memorial Hospital is looking for an exemplary leader to join our team as our Quality Director. The Quality Director will be responsible for the planning, direction, and organization of the quality improvement, patient safety, and regulatory activities of Hayward Area Memorial Hospital. The ideal candidate will have minimum of five years of experience in a healthcare system setting as an RN, Medical Technologist, or other appropriate healthcare role and previous leadership experience in a similar capacity or demonstrated leadership capabilities. If you feel you have the qualifications, experience, and a passion for critical access hospitals – apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field required.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Quality or Healthcare Management or other relevant graduate-level degree in healthcare, business, leadership or equivalent preferred.
- Current Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification or achieved within two years of hire required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend complex written materials such as contracts, government regulations and other agency requirements.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing including the ability to make effective group presentations and the ability to organize data in a format that will help drive improvement.
- Must be able to comprehend and make mathematical computations and statistical analysis.
- Must have knowledge of computers and computer applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be competent in maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of corporate, medical staff, and patient information.
Shift Time: Monday-Friday, standard business hours
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with position and experience. Comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, HSA, dental, 403(b) with employer match of 5%, PTO, wellness benefits, etc.
APPLY HERE —> https://haywardmemorialhospital.com/careers/quality-director/
MMC is a regional medical center that serves patients from 7 counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. We have more than 60 full-time physicians and specialists on-staff and over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake Superior near Bayfield and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a strong community, historic charm, modern conveniences and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive lives.Apply Now