Live, work & play in the beautiful woods & lakes of Northern Wisconsin.
Memorial Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital, located in the city of Ashland that serves seven counties in northwest Wisconsin and Gogebic County in Michigan. MMC offers inpatient and outpatient services including: medical-surgical; critical care; obstetrics including labor, delivery, postpartum and recovery (LDPR) suites; behavioral health; urgent care; and 24-hour emergency care. MMC has over 60 full-time physicians and specialists on staff, and over 500 employees who are dedicated to providing quality care, right here in the place we love.
Our charming city of Ashland, WI is located on the shores of Lake Superior near Bayfield, and the 21 Apostle Islands, and boasts a strong community, historic charm, and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. Our passion and driving force is to see the people of our community live healthy, productive lives.
Exciting Reasons to Join MMC:
- 200+ employees added to our workforce since January 2018, and still growing.
- Our 2019 Employee Engagement Survey placed MMC at the 94th percentile in a group of 5,700 healthcare organizations worldwide.
- Specialty services including: Colorectal, Ear, Nose & Throat, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Urology, and Weight Management.
- $21 Million expansion of Surgery Services of MMC – expected to open 2021.
- Cutting edge technology including: Robot-assisted surgery (da Vinci Xi and NAVIO), 3D Mammography (Siemens MAMMOMAT Revelation), 4D Ultrasound, and Radiation Therapy with the Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator at the Northwest Wisconsin Cancer Center of Memorial Medical Center, in Collaboration with Essentia Health.
We believe that quality care can be achieved through contributions from the healthcare team. We promote open communication to solve healthcare problems.
Benefits for Full- and Part-Time Employees:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- MMC Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- 403 (b) Retirement With 5% Employer Match After One Year
- Long-Term Disability
- Generous Time-Off Benefits
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- While Life Insurance
Other Addition Benefits:
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Health and Wellness Programs