“ When I was in medical school and delivered my first baby, I knew that women’s healthcare was what I wanted to do, and taking care of women at all stages of their lives is what I love doing.”
Melissa Miller, MD is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist, known as an OB/GYN.
She specializes in high-risk pregnancies and also offers OB/GYN care such as:
- Family planning and contraception
- Annual gynecologic well-woman exams
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Gynecologic cancer screening
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Minimally-invasive surgeries
She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her children.
Dr. Miller attended the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis and did her residency both at the OB/GYN Medical College of Toledo, OH, and the OB/GYN Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.