Physical Therapists are movement experts who optimize quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care and PT Education.
Our team of Physical Therapists are highly educated, licensed professionals who bring over 100-years of experience to the table. They will work with you individually to help you learn how to prevent or manage your condition so that you can regain motion, reduce pain, and improve your quality of life.
Whether you are an athlete, weekend warrior, starting a more active lifestyle or recovering from a stroke, surgery or injury, we will work with you to create an individualized program for recovery. This may include:
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Manual Therapy Techniques (Soft Tissue & Joint Mobilization)
- Gait Training
- Neuromuscular Re-education (Balance & Proprioception)
- Mechanical Traction
- Electrical Stimulation/ TENS unit
- Laser Light Therapy
- Deep dry needling
- Kinesio Taping
- Biodex Balance Testing & Treatment
- Lymphedema Massage & Wrapping
- Wound Debridement & Dressing Changes
We take an integrative approach to care, allowing you to receive multiple therapies and additional services all at one time. As a patient, you have a choice where you receive therapy. Please ask your physician for a referral.