When nature calls and it’s not natural, it’s time to see our urology team here in Ashland. Find treatment for urinary tract, kidney and bladder symptoms or conditions that are making your life uncomfortable.
Memorial Medical Center is proud to offer local access urology care, right here in the place we love. Urology treats numerous conditions for men and women that affect the urinary tract, kidneys, and bladder, as well as male reproductive issues.
Because urological issues can be hard to discuss, we want you to know that your privacy will always be respected. And, you will always receive high-quality, personal care from us.
- Overactive Bladders
- Urinary Retention
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Enlarged Prostate
- Incontinence (male and female)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Urethral Catheter Changes
- Suprapubic Catheter Tube Changes
- Voiding Trials
- Trimix Injections – for erectile dysfunction
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter (AUS) Activation – for men who’ve had artificial sphincter surgery
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) – to help women control urinary incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) – treatment for prostate gland enlargement
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) – immunotherapy for bladder cancer
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment – No referral necessary: 715-685-6010