Weight Management Services
Are you wondering how to lose weight? Have you been struggling to lose weight on your own? Memorial Medical Center offers medically supervised weight management services that take into account your unique medical, behavioral, nutritional and physical needs to customize an approach just for you.
Weight Management Services of MMC is a weight-loss and lifestyle-change program designed to help you lose weight and build healthier routines that last. Our program is customized according to your medical profile, health history, food likes and dislikes, time demands, emotional factors, motivation and unique challenges.
You will receive education and guidance on:
- Behavior modification (healthier habits, emotional health, and physical activity)
- Physical challenges caused by weight
- Weight reduction and maintenance
- Weight-related health problems
- Managing medications that impact weight
- Evaluation, monitoring, and management of weight loss medications (for those who qualify)
Our goals are to provide you with support, guidance and tools to help you achieve weight loss in a safe, evidence-based manner.
Weight loss is more than looking better, it is about improving your overall health!
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment – No referral necessary: 715-685-6010